3-layer nose-wire Mask - Leopard Roses
More info »
Washable fabric face mask with two layers of cotton, one layer envirocloth, pocket opening to add an optional filter (not included), nose-bridge wire and adjustable elastic ear loops.
The nose wire is helpful to get a secure fit, especially for people who wear glasses. When fitted correctly, the nose wire will help prevent your glasses fogging up.
This mask is not medical grade.
- Outer: Leopard Roses - 100% Cotton
- Centre: Envirocloth (recommended by DHHS / WHO)
- Inner: Red - 100% cotton
- Pocket for optional filter
- Pocket for nose-bridge wire (sturdy aluminium wire included)
- Continuous side pockets for elastic/ties
- White knitted Elastic
- Nestled front seam
- Size: Adult Standard/Large
- Width: 29cm (cheek to cheek, across nose)
- Height: 15cm (bridge of nose to just below chin)
Hand made locally by Curiosity and the Cat Handcrafts. Some variation in colour and pattern is to be expected.
All fabrics have been pre-washed to avoid shrinkage. Please wash before first use.
- Tie the elastic ends together at the right length for your ears to fit the mask comfortably and securely on your face.
- Ear loop elastic can easily be removed and replaced with other materials to convert to ties or a different fabric for your comfort.
Optional layers can be inserted into the pocket. Insert layers should be removed before washing.
- Remove nose-wire before washing
- Place mask in washbag and machine wash in hot water
- Air dry or tumble dry
- Light iron press
Please note, handmade masks are not TGA approved and are NOT to be used as a substitute for medical grade masks or N95 respirator masks. These masks are designed for use by adults. Please keep children supervised at all times if they are wearing a mask. Masks are not suitable for babies or infants under 2 years old.
All orders are sent with tracked shipping.
We Also Recommend