Juju Menstrual Cup - Clear - Model 1 (green pouch)
More info »
WHAT IS JUJU?
JuJu is an Australian-made, flexible, reusable menstrual cup. It is made from 100% medical-grade silicone and replaces tampons and pads.
JuJu Menstrual Cup is;
- environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away
- economic as it can last for many years, saving you money
- comfortable, reliable and free from leaks and odours
- convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 8 hours
- does not contain additives such as dyes or fragrances
- won't cause vaginal dryness
- hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect
- ideal for people who are active and for those who travel or play sports
- JuJu Cup is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens, creates a seal and collects menstrual flow. It is removed, emptied, washed and re-inserted every 8 hours (or as often a required for a heavier flow). After each cycle it is disinfected and reused during the next menstrual cycle.
JuJu Model 1
Recommend if you are under 30 and have not given birth
65mm L x 40mm D
Holds 16ml (22ml)*
* Volume measurement to holes (to brim)
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Consult a GP prior to using this product if you;
- have any health, medical or gynaecological concerns
- are using an Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- have experienced Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS)
Do not use this product during sexual intercourse. This product is not a contraceptive and will not protect against pregnancy, nor will protect against sexually transmitted infections or diseases (STI/STD). This product must not be used for post partum bleeding, following a miscarriage or a termination. Never share this product with another person. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use of this product and consult a GP if you experience any adverse side effects.
Each package will include;
- 1 Cear Menstrual Cup - Model 1
- 1 Green Satin Storage Pouch
- User Guide
We Also Recommend