Soul Full Buckle AnoonA - Bliss
- Weight recommendation: 3.2-20 kg (7-44 lb) approx
- Fibre : 100% woven cotton
- Adjustments : Completely adjustable panel; crossable shoulder straps
- Tested for : ASTM F2236
- Panel base width is adjustable from 7” to 15”
- Panel height is adjustable from 11” to 16”
- Body panel width is adjustable from 6.5” to 14.5”
Fennel is a limited edition pure cotton wrap conversion carrier, whose fabric is woven entirely by hand in South India, in government-run co-operative societies that are committed to fair-trade and ethical production. It is a comfortable medium weight any-season carrier whose sturdy twill weave gives it a slight stretch and some bounce as well as a firm grip. The workhorse fabric is supremely strong and will easily support children of all sizes.
‘Anoona’ (meaning ‘one without flaws’ in Kannada) is recommended for children from birth to toddlerhood. This all-cotton carrier offers 5 carry options – newborn, front, front facing out, hip and back carries. Its fully adjustable panel cinches at the shoulder, mid-panel and waistband to ensure perfect support to the child at all times. The foldable neck support at the top of the panel is ideal for newborns. Offering the option of crossed (‘X’) or straight (‘H’) shoulder straps, Anoona fits adults from petite to plus-sizes. Buckled shoulder straps also allow users to use this carrier for a hip carry. Little details like a small pocket on the waistband for your essentials and a removable hood ensure that both you and your baby can step out in comfort!
This product is ethically made by Soul in Bangalore, India.
* You can spot-clean your Soul product as required. Please wash it separately for the first few washes as the colours may bleed a little.
* Sizes mentioned are before washing.
* Soul fabrics may show colour variations, loose threads, tiny slubs, snags or unevenness that are characteristic of natural fibre textiles. These variations should in no way be considered flaws or defects as they do not affect the functionality of the carrier. It is the nature of the fabric and these imperfections highlight its natural beauty and uniqueness.
* All images in this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo(s) in this listing.
We Also Recommend